Our focus is on you & your customers.
We help companies launch successful applications faster. Our services help you get started, get built, get launched, get customers and keep them coming back.
For over 7 years, we've helped clients accelerate results throughout US & beyond. If you are looking for a fresh, forward thinking, results driven software and business consultancy, then we'd like to help you.
We’re not just a consultancy with a focus on development. We’re a well-rounded, full-service strategy + design + technology group and “think-tank” with a deep understanding of technology. Technology is at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are passionate about technology, innovation & agility to create meaningful value for awesome clients. Some of us actually studied design and development. However, our history is varied, and for the most part you could consider us self-taught. Our backgrounds include engineering, business, computer science, communications, and of course, a little music.
Omar has a small obsession to solve problems for people and organizations. Omar got his start building experimental software technology for engineering and computer science researchers including mobile compiler technology for Microsoft in 1996 when he was 16. Omar has founded multiple startups, helped dozens of founders build, scale, grow and even exit more than 5 startups. Omar has helped many companies from startups to non-profits to enterprises to the federal government. With over 19 years of experience, Omar loves integrating product innovation, software engineering & team acceleration. Omar’s work has been mentioned by CNN, NYTimes, VentureBeat, Huffington Post and Inc500. Omar founded UVision in 2004 and helped earn a White House ocean conservation award in 2008. Check him out on LinkedIn.
Allen LouisonProduct Strategist
Allen has over twelve years of experience working with companies in the Internet and online industries. From start-ups to boutique firms to established corporations, Allen combines his expertise in product development with his ability to analyze and distill complex projects into practical, achievable business/web strategies. He regularly consults with executives and developers alike on project management, business analysis studies, information architecture and user experiences. Bridging the gap between visionary executives and the development teams “on the ground” tasked with delivering superior products and online experiences, Allen ensures optimal execution.
Paul VenneProduct Architect
Codename “the Lama”, Paul excels at creating awesome business product architectures that make sense of complex problems and has built entire products and consults for enterprises like Symantec Corporation, Chevron, Anheuser-Busch, Perot/Dell Federal, USCIS.
Paul loves physics, video games, cycling, and experimenting with code and ideas.
Our team has helped many great organizations — working with diverse audiences, markets delivering blogs to highly interactive web sites and business applications. Regardless of scope, we're obsessed with making everything we do fun and usable. Have a project on your mind? We'd love to hear about it.
UVision's core team is made up of experts in lean strategy, engineering and innovation. Our experience gives us insight into the challenges you'll face as you develop your digital strategy and accelerate your execution. In addition to our team, we have worked in a variety of capacities from partnering with client resources to assembling and leading teams best suited to a specific project or task.
What Our Team Delivers
- Independence — We work with you to accelerate your vision with a strategy to succeed.
- Breadth of vision — Every day we see what best practice looks like in every digital discipline and across many industries.
- Depth of expertise — Our consultants are among the very best practitioners from across the interwebz spectrum with deep experience working with some of the world's leading brands.
- Unmatched resources — Our consulting engagements draw on experience and resources. If we don't know something, we know someone who does.
- Powerful methodology — including our actionable custom assessment reports aligned to your requirements.
Why Work With Us?
No project without trust. You will have to trust us that we are giving our best, and we trust you that you will do the same.
To make things easier our projects come with an extra low risk: You can see your product within a few days or weeks, so you can be confident that it's steering in the right direction.
We are passionate
We are driven to solve problems and we enjoy working with people and clients who value high standards, teamwork and results.
We devote one day per week to continuous innovation and improvement to challenge ourselves and to find time to solve problems that make a difference and help others.
Experience & Determination
We have a wealth of design and development experience. Over the years we have gathered a competent group of highly skilled web experts.
We like to be involved from idea to iteration and put as much emphasis on our consultancy and management as we do on the actual build and launch.
Communication is the key to project success. Which is why we devote a great deal of our attention and process to it.
We meet with our clients regularly to discuss the next steps in a project. We constantly show you our progress and collect your feedback.
With agile execution methods we build valuable features and interactivity, from minimum viable products to robust products.
Instead of spending weeks on documentation that will be outdated soon due to changing requirements, we give you access to your software as soon as possible .
Automated Quality testing
With best practices, agile tools and functional and acceptance testing built into our development process we reduce profit loss when your software isn't working & maintenance costs eating up project budgets.
Get 1 free hour of consulting now!
More Bits About Us.
- product design & architecture
- rapid prototyping & agile development
- back-end & front-end development
- deployment, scalability & performance
- reviews & other assessments
- integration with solutions
- answers to tough questions
- enable your enterprise
- Wordpress & LAMP - it's come a long way
- Ruby on Rails - it's developer heaven
- .NET Framework - an enterprise framework
- Mac - It's UNIX and "it just works"
- iPhone/iPad - Thanks Steve Jobs!
- Hudson - We love continuous integration
- Git - It's fast and distributed
- Freshbooks - Accelerate billing & invoicing
we're cool with
- ZippyKid - The Best Hosting for Wordpress
- Rackspace - The Best Hosting & Support
- Brandstack - Custom Branded Designs
- Assembla - Agile accelerates results
- Google Apps - Email, Docs and Intranet
- Zoho - It integrates with Google Apps
- Heroku - Scalable Rails Cloud Hosting
- Gryphn Mobile - Mobile Privacy Simplified